Payment and Credit Policy
Payment is to be made in U.S. Dollars, 100% PREPAID PRIOR TO GOODS BEING DESPATCHED.
Pricing in this price list is based upon shipment of products Ex-works factory, Australia; however, the point of origin of any shipments will be determined solely by Conlett Pty Ltd.
Customer may return any defective product or shipment errors made by Conlett Pty Ltd. Any other return will be in the sole discretion
of Conlett Pty Ltd and must be approved in writing. In order to return products, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number from Conlett Pty Ltd before returning any product.
Conlett Pty Ltd order number must be provided when requesting a RA number. Credit memos cannot be processed if this information is not provided.
- The RA number must be marked clearly on the outside of the boxes. Unauthorized returns may be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. All returns should be shipped freight prepaid.
- The issuance of credit for returned product is subject to inspection and approval of the product by Conlett Pty Ltd personnel.
- In order to cover costs associated with processing returns, a 20% re-stocking fee will be imposed except for defective products. This fee will be waived for returns resulting from a Conlett Pty Ltd shipping or order entry error if the error is identified within 10 days of receipt.
- All returns must be made to Conlett Pty Ltd – division in Australia, Supramed (contact details on price list heading). Conlett Pty Ltd will replace defective goods or issue a credit for other returned goods
Non Returnable Merchandise
Conlett Pty Ltd cannot accept returns of the following products:
- Custom-ordered product (not listed on our published price list).
- Products invoiced more than six months from the date of request for return.
- Discontinued product (not listed on currently published price list or formally discontinued).
- Product not in its original, unopened package.
Prices in the most recently published price list will be used for billing purposes. Price and terms are subject to change without notice.
Prices exclude any local taxes or bank charges.
Conlett Pty Ltd shall not be liable for delay in performance due to any cause beyond Conlett Pty Ltd.’s reasonable control.
The warranty for each Conlett Pty Ltd product is that warranty in effect at the actual time of shipment from Conlett Pty Ltd.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING UNDER ANY STATUTE, LAW,
COMMERCIAL USAGE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
Intellectual Property Rights PROPERTY RIGHTS
Conlett Pty Ltd is the sole owner of all trade names, trademarks, insignias and/or slogans owned or adopted by Conlett Pty Ltd form time to time.