The Prone Head Positioner protects and supports the head and face during any prone surgery. The head can comfortably rest face down with anaesthetic tubes in place.
This design gives excellent support and comfort for the patient as well as providing stability and protection during the surgery.
- Provides safe and comfortable positioning
- Dispersion of pressure - avoid pressure sores developing
- Reduces set up time for surgery
- Easy to clean, can be used with X-ray
- CE aind ISO Certified
- Made from Viscoelastic Polymer Gel
- 100% free from Silicone, latex or any plasticiser
- Work temperature from -10° to 50°C
- Good bio-compatability with human tissue
- Cost effective and durable
For a complete illustrated brochure of our entire range of pads, please click here (Pdf format 848KB)