The Lateral Positioner Pads are designed for use in surgery requiring patient in the lateral position, such as hip replacements, shoulder surgery, kidney surgery etc.
The built in headrest and auxiliary support helps to achieve and maintain correct spinal alignment whilst giving optimal surgical access. They provide protection for shoulder and upper limbs, alleviating the pressure on the nerve tissues.
- Provides safe and comfortable positioning
- Dispersion of pressure - avoid pressure sores developing
- Reduces set up time for surgery
- Easy to clean, can be used with X-ray
- CE aind ISO Certified
- Made from Viscoelastic Polymer Gel
- 100% free from Silicone, latex or any plasticiser
- Work temperature from -10° to 50°C
- Good bio-compatability with human tissue
- Cost effective and durable
For a complete illustrated brochure of our entire range of pads, please click here (pdf format 848KB)