Sonic Muffs are specially designed to protect sensitive cochlear of premature babies and
to shield off background noise disturbances for a quieter developmental environment.
They fit comfortably around the baby's ears, the ergonomically designed shape and silicone base adhesive ensures that they are easy to secure, gentle to the skin and repositioning friendly.
- Reduces sound levels by at least 7 decibels (dB).
- 50% less sound pressure exerted on the cochlear.
- 360° protection leaving no angle unattended.
Inner width: 2.856cm
Inner Height: 3.493cm
Inner Length: 0.787cm
Ultra Protection in high-Hazardous Environment
- Effectively protects neonates' immature cochlear during MRI.
- Reduces disruptive noise during transfer of infants to different hospital units.
- Provides quieter environment during transport in emergency vehicles.
Application of Sonic Muffs are clinically demonstrated to positively impact infant by the effective
reduction of noxious environmental stimuli within the nursery, which results in:
- more stable sleep pattern and sleep quality
- improved physiological stablilty of the babies
- decrease of respiratory rate
- optimal oxygenation
- decrease of pulse
Catalogue and downloadable PDF's
Please click on the Attachments tab below to view and download the leaflet and other technical documentation in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)