The Neo-Velum is a disk of Hydrocolloid backing with a transparent dressing covering.
The cannula/tubing would be sandwiched between the hydrocolloid and the transparent dressing to form a secure attachment.
- The hydrocolloid material bonds gently with the skin, retains adhesiveness on sweaty skin
- Catheter condition can be easily detected thought the transparent dressing
- Perfect for all types of tubing:
- Mono - Neonates to 2 yrs old - for feeding tubes
- Doublet - Neonates to 2 yrs old - for oxygen tubes and CPAP tubing
- Doublet Mini - Neonates for oxygen tubes and CPAP tubing
- Singlet - Paediatric (2 to 8 yrs) - for feeding tubes
- Mono - cut into two pieces along the dividing line: can be used for oxygen tubes, CPAP tubing for preterm and light-for-date babies
- Simple yet effective
- Sterile and latex free
Click here to download leaflet in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)
Click here to download fitting instructions