These pads are constructed from polyurethane material, with a padded foam interior, to enable even pressure throughout all the calf of the foot.
They provide support by removing the dangers of heel injuries due to friction, pressure and asscociated shearing forces.
They are a soft and non-rigid support so preventing foot drop.
- For use with paraplegic and patients with similar neural congenital conditions
- Where there are circulatory conditions such as diabetes
- For patients with a previous history of pressure ulcers
- When patients are immobile for prolongued periods such as for hip fractures
- On senior or elderly patients with lower limb discomfort or mobility issue
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Single patient use
- Washable (avoid high temperatures and high pressure disinfection)
- Safe for use with ultraviolet radiation
Click here to download leaflet in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)