Conlett N-Fix silicone tape is a conformable self-adhesive tape that consists of a very soft conformable PU backing film coated on one surface with a soft silicone adhesive; for use on patients with sensitive or fragile skin such as neonates, dialysis patients, skin after radiotherapy or hairy skin.
This Silicone Tape will provide adhesion, won’t come off before it’s meant to and found to not only improve patient comfort but reduce incidence of skin injury. Its quality is far superior in comparison to the conventional cloth and paper tapes.
- Painless and atraumatic at dressing changes
- Adheres well to body contours
- Waterproof and breathable
- Leaves no residue after removal
- Can be repositioned and re-applied on the same patient
- Can be used for the fixation of a range of medical devices such as oxygen and gastric tubes, drains, probes, IV cannula and electrodes.
- Can also be used to cover dressings.
- Please click on the Specifications tab below for typical usage information.
Click here to download leaflet in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)
Click here to download usage instructions in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)