The Fracture Table pads are designed with a series of raised profiles, so increasing the overall surface area of the pad. This allows for greater weight distribution, which is effective during extended surgery.
They are specifically designed for the Fracture Table Tops.
- Provides safe and comfortable positioning
- Dispersion of pressure - avoid pressure sores developing
- Reduces set up time for surgery
- Easy to clean, can be used with X-ray
- CE aind ISO Certified
- Made from Viscoelastic Polymer Gel
- 100% free from Silicone, latex or any plasticiser
- Work temperature from -10° to 50°C
- Good bio-compatability with human tissue
- Cost effective and durable
Catalogue and downloadable PDF's
Please click on the Attachments tab below to view and download the full positional orthopeadic pad brochure and other technical documentation in PDF format (requires adobe acrobat reader)